Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kate Elizabeth!!

Have you seen the pictures of our new niece? Well, click on over right now to their blog- www.bandbdavies.blogspot.com -and check her out!! Isn't she the cutest? We are so happy for them and share in their joy.

I have had fun remembering the first few days after Michaela was born, with all the excitement, anxiety and sheer thrill of meeting our new baby after a long nine month wait. The rush of love and protectiveness I felt every time I looked at her... and thinking she was absolutely the most beautiful thing we'd ever seen. (Heck, I STILL think she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!) Such special times... and it only gets better!!

PS- Go Giants... please don't break our hearts...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Kate and Michaela and Jenna ARE the most beautiful sights I have ever seen, aside from you and Brian, that is!!! Pop Pop and I are TRULY blessed to have such a wonderful family! AND the GIANTS WON! Mommy