Friday, January 12, 2007

Shushi!!





Paga came for a visit last Saturday and brought sushi, which Michaela calls "shushi". Both girls love eating it and it is a riot watching them. I was drinking a glass of pinot noir with my sushi and Jenna reached for a sip while eating a vegetable roll. What other 19 month do you know that enjoys a glass of strong red wine with her sushi? She then grabbed the chopsticks and tried use them, so I just stuck the sticks inside the rice. At that point I got out our camera... it was priceless. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

The Davies Family said...

Cheryl, thanks so much for doing this! What cute stories. It is awesome to feel more connected. I can really imagine being there Love the pictures and the blog.

--Bethie

mommy said...

Loved the SHUSHI pics of Miss J. Such sophistication at 20 months! Can't wait to see her at 18. Love, Mommy