Sunday, January 14, 2007

Good Times

Michael and Jaime came up for a visit this weekend and we had a great visit with them. We got to hear many wedding planning details and I drooled over their honeymoon options. It is so fun to be part of this big event... we are so happy for them and excited for the many fun adventures they have ahead of them in life. Mikey and I had a great talk about how we will help each other get rich in the world of finance and real estate investing...it is so fun to dream. JuJu and Uncle Dick were also part of the fun and we all shared great meals together. Michaela entertained us all, especially at our early dinner today, at which she told everyone with glee that various parts of their bodies were "on fire!" and we all reacted with the appropriate amount of panic that made her howl with laughter. Life is so simple when you are five!

We showed Mikey and Jaime Brian and Beth's blog and they, too, were struck with wicked Blog Envy (the post with the vacation video BLEW US AWAY!). I wouldn't be surprised if they have a blog up by week's end. :)

1 comment:

mommy said...

I am so frustrated-I keep signing in with my password and they keep telling me it is correct so I open a new acct and start all over again! Maybe this time it will work. Glad you had a great visit with Mikey and Jaime-they are such fun. Also glad M could entertain everyone-she is very good at that! Mommy