Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Good news... and not very bad news

The not very bad news first: I may have hit my limit of how many pictures I can post , so unfortunately, I can post no more pictures until I figure out a new way. Based on the amount of time I actually get to fool around on the computer, this could take awhile!!

The good news: Dan and I went to Michaela's first parent-teacher conference of her elementary school career and it went very well! Her teacher, Mrs. Gentile, said she is a hard worker, a good listener, and a pleasure to have in class. We were so proud of her that we told her she could choose a new toy and choose a place to go out to dinner. She decided that the four Build-A Bears she has just aren't enough, so now we are the proud parents of Reeda, a purple and pink sparkly bear. Michaela wanted to go to "Pizzarina Uno's" for dinner, so we had a great pizza dinner and then hit the candy store for mints and "Tooksie Rolls." What a joy it is to out to dinner now that the girls are a little older... I didn't have to nurse Jenna at the table, no one cried or carried on, and we were able to eat while the food was hot. Such luxury!

No comments: