Friday, October 10, 2008

"Toadily" Me by Michaela

This getting-to-know-me worksheet was posted outside the classroom for Michaela's Open House at school.

My name is: Michaela Libutti.
I am 48 inches tall.
My eyes are: brown.
My hair is: brown.
These are some words to describe me: pretty.
My favorite color is: pink.
My favorite toy is: all of them.
My favorite book is: Froggy Goes to Bed.
My favorite tv show is: Spongebob Squarepants.
My favorite school subject is: P.E.
When I have free time, I like to: draw.
There are four people in my family. I have one sister and zero brothers.
We have one pet: cat Kiara.
The best thing about my family is: they are fun.
This is what we like to do together: play games.

There is so much side commentary I could add to this... but will refrain.
I will, however, add that the day after I wrote my moving and touchy-feely letter about my newly-turned seven year old, I wanted to wring her neck. She was completely exasperating. A little too much birthday fun, me thinks.
Coming up this Sunday: the Family Party, High School Musical-style.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Michaela hit the nail on the head about herself! She is our angel and I could kiss her to death! AND JENNA AND KATE, TOO! Being grandparents rocks-we get all the GREAT stuff and none of the "other." Love, Gammie and Pop Pop