Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Three quick points:
1. I have decided I am going to make a "To Don't" List for next Christmas: I am going to write myself a letter now and tuck it into my calendar to read next December. It will hopefully put the brakes on some of my grand, optimistic ideas about what I can accomplish in one month. As I tell my mom, whenever I say, "We JUST have to do this, this and this..." those JUSTs are usually huge, time consuming steps. Scale back, be happy.
2. I have grown an official Christmas zit on my lip. Lovely.
3. I discovered tonight after giving the girls their baths that Jenna casually refers to her backside as "my booty". As in, "Put some lotion on my booty." (And suddenly the blog is red-flagged for questionable content...)
It's midnight. Time to pay a few bills and go to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Jenna WILL live up to her feared reputation of her name-NOT! Renenber when you asked Carrie if that name meant a certain profession? What a cute story! WHERE did she even HEAR that word? Yes, I LOVE your "Just.." ideas but they ALWAYS produce THE most WONDERFUL things like cookbooks and gingerbread houses that make your Daddy VERY HAPPY! Love, Mommy

Anonymous said...

Watch out Fergie, aka "The Dutchess", here comes Jenna! She is turning into quite the little firecracker...love it!
Keep saying Fa La La La La my friend, this holiday stuff comes but once a year (thank goodness!)