Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So much to blog, so little time

Wow!!! What a few weeks it has been. I again have been delinquent in my updates but will attempt to catch up... though it may take several posts. We had a blowout party at the Strauss House for Aidan's birthday on the Fourth of July and Danny was off last week so we did lots of fun stuff. My brother and Beth were in town and we spent lots of time together, as well as caught up with our friends Mark and Carrie, who were also in town with B and B for a friends' wedding... check out their blog for pics and details of that fun night. Besides all that, we have had our normal day to day shenanigans and goings on.
Let me sum it up this way: I have taken over 200 pictures in the last two weeks. I will not bore you with all of them but have selected a few that I will post for your viewing pleasure.
Enjoy!

No comments: