Monday, March 12, 2012

Out and About with Cheryl: Petsmart Edition.

So Friday afternoon I was in Petsmart, shopping for a few items for my 13 year old crazy cat, and the most earnest, gentle, lovely middle-aged guy named Mark came up to me and asked if there was anything at all he could help me with.  I told him that we were having some issues with our cat and gave him a brief rundown of her problems.

And that is when, nodding knowingly, the following sentence came out of his mouth:

"Oh, I understand... when I brought my dog to the canine acupuncturist, she told me his wood chakras were blocked.  And I have just no idea about how to unblock them!"

And I simultaneously had no idea how to respond to him, yet loved his earnestness all the more.

Thank you, Mark, for today's blog post content.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta watch out for those blocked wood chakras!!! They'll KILL 'ya! Love, Mom