Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why We Love Our Boy.




This shirt says "I'm Wooly Cute" on it, which I simultaneously think is the cutest and lamest joke I've ever heard.
The best part of the second video (besides the talking and smiling, of course) is the look on Alec's face - just for a moment- every time Jenna gets right in his face: a little concerned and a little blinky before being overjoyed that someone is paying attention to him. You can hear me giggling through the whole thing because Jenna has so demanded personal space since birth from other people, and here she is, getting all up in Alec's business. All the time.



2 comments:

Winterhoff Family said...

These videos were absolutely delicious!- I could listen to those coos all day! What cute kids you have! Love, Carrie

Anonymous said...

Is there ANYTHING cuter than a baby communicating with those beautiful sounds? I think not! Alec is so handsome and delicious! I think his sisters are sooo good with him. Love, Gammie