Monday, February 27, 2012

February, You Win.

Yes! Here I am! Back from the dead (at least in terms of blogging, that is) and actually writing.  February was a killer month for me in many, many ways and I will attempt to catch up in the next few days.  Most of the stuff was good stuff, but there were a few weeks that I just felt like raising a white flag and full-out surrendering.  And then crawling back into bed.

But when you have three wonderful, growing, active children and a great husband that you want to take care of and other things in life requiring attention, you cannot just crawl back into bed.  You press on and think to yourself that you'll rest when you're 60.

(That's when I'll catch up on sleep, scrapbooking, sewing, reading, watching every movie I've wanted to see since 2001, and trying to learn to quilt.  Maybe even can a few jars of dilly green beans.)

So fear not!  More dispatches will be coming henceforth!

(Can you tell that in February I also became seriously addicted to Downton Abbey??)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fear not-March will be better! AND what are dilly green beans? Love from Mom

Anonymous said...

I hate to disillusion you but I fear your dreams of what life at 60 will be like are a TAD unrealistic.....because by then you'll have grand-munchkins that will take up your time and energy! Love, LW