Monday, March 3, 2008

Weekend fun

Whoa. What a weekend. It was busy and fun and a bit stressful and I will post more about all we did when the details have been finalized. (That's quite a teaser, right? Hey, I gotta do somethin' to get people to keep checking back...)

A few weeks ago Dan borrowed Guitar Hero game from his boss and we Libuttis had a blast mastering it. Michaela and Jenna loved playing (both have a strong passion for eighties hard rock) and Michaela actually got pretty good playing Cheap Trick's "Surrender". Dan was most excited about playing but the true master of Guitar Hero in our house was ... ME!! Who knew I had latent guitar skills? I feel like all we did that weekend was play and by Sunday morning I was trying to figure out what chords I would play to accompany the hymns we sang in church.

Here are some pics:
Here Michaela plays while an enthusiastic Jenna sings while standing on the table.

Mimi is all business... look how she's chewing on her lip to concentrate!

No comments: