Friday, March 14, 2008

Flashback Friday

It's Flashback Friday!

Here is a long-ago flashback from about 1978-ish... this is me, my cousin Lenny (now an officer in the Air Force overseas) and his brother Eric. It is obviously from a Christmas pageant of some sort...I love the costumes... doesn't every church in America throw old cut-up curtains on the heads of pre-teen boys to make them shepards?

I loved this picture because I so clearly remember my cousins at this age... they were great playmates and turned out to be wonderful men. I also think I see lots of Jenna in my face. What do you think??

Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

Claudia said...

Hey, there, it's cousin Claudia from Germany! I LOVE this picture. Remember that I told you last time we saw each other that I thought Jenna looked just like you? You found the perfect proof! And I also recognized Lenny and Eric right away. Something tells me that Germans have/had the same ideas about how to dress up. And Lenny seemed to have known back then that one day he would go into a country with men wearing just that kind of headgear ... Your blog is great. All the best, Claudia