Sunday, April 15, 2007

My foreign iPod

I was surprised to get an early Mother's Day/birthday gift this weekend- a new pink iPod nano!!! I was soo excited to get it and use it at the Y when I am exercising... right now I am using earbud headphones of Michaela's that only work on one side and are too short to plug into some of the machines without leaning forward... not great for my posture or form. Another benefit is that I can use the iPod no matter what I am doing- the bikes, weights, or treadmills. I am so psyched to program it with all my favorite music.
I opened it on Friday night and was admiring it's brilliant, beautiful pink-ness when Jenna grabbed for it. Thinking to myself, "What could she possibly do to it?" (HaHaHa- anyone with kids knows that those are famous last words...), I handed it over to her and within literally two seconds she had programmed it to display in some type of Asian language (I'm thinking Japanese or Chinese). After fooling with it for quite a while and realizing I am not good at recognizing any of the characters, I had to give up and get help today from my dad's iPod, using it as a guide so I could find the language setting and switch it back to English.
So now it is pretty AND functional...a perfect gift!

No comments: