Thursday, March 15, 2007

Catching Up

I have been neglectful in my blogging and I apologize! It is not because nothing has happened; in fact, things have been busy this week at the Libuttis. Yesterday I volunteered in Michaela's class, which is always a blast and did little odd jobs for the teacher and helped the kids finish up a lion project. It had lots of glitter and gluing so it was fun to see the kids play.

Michaela called yesterday one of "the best days of my life": I came to school with her, she didn't have to take the bus, she was the VIP of her class for the day and she got to bring home Travelling Cheetah (the AM class' version of Travelling Dog). We had to come up with something exciting to write about in the Cheetah journal and I as a mom feel lots of pressure with this. Thankfully, Cheetah looks just like Michaela's stuffed animal Pookle from Build a Bear so we did a riff on how they met each other and played together, etc.

Jenna's big excitement this week was starting to call Dan "Da-da" finally. Her vocabulary is exploding right before our eyes and I think Danny was very excited to finally have a name.

Well, our dinner is ready and we are off to choir for Michaela and a scrapbooking class for me (heaven- three hours away and working on projects!). Enjoy the Office tonight!

No comments: