Thursday, January 3, 2008

January Purge

I just deleted 37, 583 email messages from my "deleted items" folder in Outlook.
How's that for a fresh start?
Michaela is back at school. She told me last night before bed that she is looking forward to returning to school "so I can have some alone time."
Jenna and I are home in our jammies. It is -3 degrees outside so we have the fireplace cranking.
We are going out in the tundra later to mail Jenna's preschool registration forms for the fall. I am beside myself with excitement of two mornings a week to myself.
I want to sign Michaela up for some type of sport activity... she has chosen gymnastics as her next adventure. I think she'll love it. I am going to call around and look for a class today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just WHAT does M mean by ALONE time?? She wants to be with her mommy 24/7! What a pip she is! Your girls provide endless joy and laughter for Pop Pop and me. Love, Mommy