Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hoffman's Playland



In my effort to catch up with the events of the last few weeks, here is my third post of the day (I hope you enjoy all these posts, Carrie!). We had a great time at Hoffman's, a small preschool/elementary age-geared amusement park about 20 minutes from here. The girls rode every ride and Uncle Brian and Daddy rode the scarier ones with our fearless rider Michaela. We got lots of nice pictures and I actually remember this day because the weather was sunny and not 93 degrees. (See previous post about Great Escape.) We finished off the day with some ice cream, which made it perfect.
In other news, I called the town today about the camp (see previous post) and had a pleasant conversation with the Assistant Administrator of the Parks/Rec dept. I felt like I vented a bit and felt better. Michaela has chosen not to go tomorrow but does want to go to the Town Park field trip on Thursday. I am hoping she will pal around with someone then and want to go for the last day on Friday.
We went to the library tonight for a nice storytime... the girls had fun. Afterwards we explored some puzzles and books at the library children's area and Michaela and Mommy met some new friends who were also at storytime. We are planning on getting together next week for a playdate.
Tomorrow night I am getting out with some girlfriends to talk about Blue Like Jazz, a great book that Brian recommended to me and we all are reading and discussing. I may stay out all night... it was a long day today.

No comments: